How to create multi os bootable usb | All windows in one pendrive
how to create multi os bootable USB by using WinSetupFromUSB
WinSetupFromUSB is a Windows program with the help of which you can create a multi bootable USB drive. It supports Windows XP/2000 to windows latest version for creating multiboot.You can also install a Linux operating system with windows to create a multi bootable USB flash drive. To create a multi bootable USB drive using winsetupfromusb you need
- Winsetupfromusb software.
- Operating system(Windows 7, 8, or 10) depending on your requirements.
- A USB Drive with a minimum size of 16 GB.
- A laptop or desktop.
- Download Winsetupfromusb software and extract the files.
- Insert your USB flash drive with your pc or laptop.
- Open winsetupfromusb. You will find two versions (x32 or x64). Choose x32 if your system is based on the x32 version. Either choose the x64 version. Just run the software as an administrator. You didn’t need to install it.
- Make sure that your USB flash drive is detected by the software. Either click on Refresh to detect the USB drive.
- Now check “Auto format it with FBinst”.
Note: Actually this option format your USB drive with the desired format(Fat32 or Ntfs). You have to tick this option only for the first operating system installation. If your pc is set to boot in UEFI mode then select FAT32 Either you can select NTFS.
- Now click on “Advanced Option” below. A pop-up window will open. And check “Custom menu names for vista/7/8/Server source” and close the window.
- Now time to add iso files to the USB flash drive. Now check any one option below as per your requirement. For example, I want to add windows 10 iso files.
Note: if you using FAT32 format and your iso size is more than 4 GB. It will show a message to split the file. Just click on ok.
- Click on “GO”.
- You will show a warning for “Data and partition deletion”. Just click on yes.
- It says again a warning for “ repartition and reformat". Click on yes.
- After a few moments of processing its says to add folder name. Give any name as you wish.
- Now it will start writing an iso file to your USB flash drive.
- After completing the process it's shown a message “Job done” click on ok.
How to add the second iso file to the USB drive?
- After getting the message job done and clicking ok, winsetupfromusb will be going to the initial state when you start the software.
- Just click “refresh” to detect the USB drive If it is not showing(You will show the free space available in the USB flash drive).
- Don’t check Auto format it with FBinst
- Now click on “Advanced Option” and check “Custom menu names for vista//7/8/Server source” and close the window.
- Select another version of windows iso as following the same process.
- Now click on “Go” to start writing the iso file to the USB drive.
- You will show to put the folder name for the second iso file as same as before. Just follow the steps like before And you will be done.
If you want to add more iso files just follow the same process. But one thing must remind don’t select “Auto format it with FBinst” After first iso writing in your USB flash drive. Either it will format all the iso files you create bootable in USB flash drive.
How to check the multi bootable USB drive is worked or not?
After completing all the processes just insert your USB flash drive into your computer and then restart your computer. Now press the bios key to enter in your boot menu.
For various brands of computers or laptops have different bios keys or dedicated bios keys. To know about your laptop bios key take help from google. After entering bios, select the USB drive for boot.
After booting you will enter choose an operating system screen. Now choose your desire version of windows you want to install.
Related Reading: How to create a bootable USB drive.
So these are the tricks on how to create multi os bootable USB. I think this method must help you to create a master bootable USB drive. Nowadays bootable DVD is no more used. Because the USB drive is faster than the DVD.
So you can create a master bootable USB drive with this trick and store it in a good place for future use. If you find these tricks is helpful for you please comment below and share them with your friends. Thank you visit again!