|Whatsapp on laptop|
In this blog, we will walk you through the process of using WhatsApp on your laptop, step-by-step.
The most popular and private social media app is whatsapp. This is the reason why many people are using whatsapp nowadays.
Generally, we use whatsapp on our smartphones. But if you are a computer user and want to use whatsapp on a laptop then what is the way?
With just a few simple steps, you can access all your WhatsApp chats, contacts, and media files on your laptop. This not only makes communication easier but also allows you to have a larger screen for a better viewing experience.
Whether you're using a Windows or Mac computer, this guide will help you set up WhatsApp on your laptop in no time. So, if you're looking for a simple way to use WhatsApp on your laptop, read on!
How to use whatsapp in laptop windows 10
- Open the Microsoft Store and install whatsapp.
- Now open whatsapp.
- Click on Get Started, and a QR code appears.
- Now open whatsapp on your smartphone > Tap on Three-dot > Linked devices > Link a device > use mobile data > Enter pattern or fingerprint > Scan the code.
- Now your whole whatsapp chat will appear on your desktop app.
How to use whatsapp on a Mac OS laptop
- First, open your internet web browser and visit the whatsapp official site to download whatsapp.
- Now download whatsapp for mac os x 10.10 or a higher version.
- After downloading the whatsapp.dmg file run the setup and open the application.
- Now use your phone to scan the QR code. After scanning you can enjoy whatsapp on your ios device.
How to use whatsapp in laptop without phone
There is also a way you can try to use whatsapp on a laptop without a phone. For this, you need to use an emulator on your laptop.
Many people also search for "how to use whatsapp in laptop without whatsapp web", They can also use this method.
Friends you can use bluestack but the main problem is that this is a very heavyweight emulator. But the NoxPlayer can run smoothly if you are using a low-end pc.
Follow the below guide to know how to install the Nox player and then how you can use whatsapp with the help of nox player.
- First, download the NoxPlayer setup from the official website and install it on your laptop.
- After installing Run the Nox player and open the play store from it.
- When you open the play store first time it will ask you to log in with your Google account.
- After the login process search whatsapp on the play store and install it.
- When the installation process going completed open it. Now you can register whatsapp with your mobile number to create an account (Remember whatsapp only runs on one device at a time).
Friends below are some questions related to how to use whatsapp in laptop. I added them in this article with proper answers for my readers.
If you have any suggestions related to this topic feel free to comment below. So I can improve this article better.
Q1. Is it possible to use Whatsapp on a laptop?
Yes, you can use whatsapp on your laptop. Just you need to download the whatsapp web application. Then scan the QR code from your smartphone. That it.
But if you don't want to scan the QR code every time Then you need an android emulator. Just install any emulator and install whatsapp on it.
Register with your mobile number to create a new whatsapp account and enjoy whatsapp like a smartphone.
Q2. how to use whatsapp on a laptop without whatsapp web?
If you don't want to use whatsapp web then the one and only process is to use whatsapp with the help of any third-party emulators.
You can use Blustacks, NoxPlayer, or any other emulator depending on your laptop configuration.
Q3. can I use whatsapp on my laptop and phone at the same time?
Yes, you can use up to four linked devices and one phone at a time.
Friends, I think you enjoy this guide on how to use whatsapp in laptop. If you use whatsapp on your laptop then it can be very easy for chatting and gives you a wider screen for a better viewing experience.
Friends if you like this article helpful then must share it with your friends and social media platforms. Check the WhatsApp section for more guides like this.