Hello friends, welcome to another quick step-by-step guide tutorial. Today in this article we will discuss how to hide apps in redmi.
Redmi MIUI provides exciting features for its users. So that they do not have to take the help of any third-party apps.
Earlier we might need to take the help of any third-party apps to hide or lock apps. But now after the MIUI update, you can hide any installed apps on your redmi mobile by using its inbuilt features. Also, the system apps too.
So are you interested to know how you can do that? Ok then stay with me till the end of this article. You can hide apps on the redmi note 9 pro, redmi note 7 pro, redmi note 4, or any other mi device. So friends, follow the procedure given below to hide apps on Redmi Mobile.
How to hide apps in redmi using its in-built features
- First, open settings from your mi mobile.
- Now scroll down and find apps. Tap on it to open the option.
- Below Tap on the App lock option.
- If you already set the app lock password then enter it. Either you need to create a new one.
- At the top, you will find two options. Tap on the hidden apps option. You can swipe from right to left.
- Now choose which apps you want to hide. Tap on the toggle button to hide.
How to hide system apps in redmi
To hide system apps there are no inbuilt features. To do that you need to use a third-party launcher. There are a lot of launchers available on the internet. You can use Nova launcher prime or apex launcher.
- First, install and open the apex launcher from the play store.
- Set it as your default launcher.
- Find and open the apex settings apps.
- Now choose the hidden apps option.
- Click on add hidden apps.
- Now choose the system apps and click on the check box to select.
- On the below right side, you will find the hide app option. Tap on it and you are done.
How to see hidden apps in mi
- Click on the Home button.
- Then stretch out with two fingers in the empty space of the home screen.
- Enter your pattern or pin to view the hidden apps. That it.
How to unhide app in mi
Friends, you will learn how to hide apps and where to find them. Now you will learn how you can unhide those apps again. Here’s how.
- Go to settings.
- Then select apps.
- Now choose app lock.
- Enter your pattern or pin.
- From the top select hidden apps.
- Now you will find the list of your hidden apps. Simply disable the toggle button to unhide the apps.
Friends in this article you learned how to hide apps in redmi mobile. I hope this article helps you a lot. By those methods, you can easily hide any secret apps from your device. Also, there are many people who face hiding system apps. I also covered this topic.
Even if you face any other problem or any other queries on your mind then don't hesitate to comment below. I will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.