Learn how to hide followers on instagram? Whatever the reason, if you want to hide Instagram followers, there are some working ways.
Followers, the following list, instagram stories, and what we post on Instagram can be seen by other users.
Maybe sometimes you want to hide it and that's why you came to this article.
So it is good for you to know that there is no dedicated option or button on Instagram that you can enable or disable to hide Instagram followers or following lists.
You can do it easily by changing some settings on Instagram. Let's learn the secret to know how to hide your followers on instagram.
How to hide followers on Instagram with private account?
On Instagram, you can keep your account in two situations Private and Public. If your Instagram account is public then everyone can see your profile, stories, and pictures that you post.
On the other hand, if your Instagram account is set to private, people who don't subscribe to you won't be able to see followers and the following list.
Only they can see the number of followers. But already those who are following you can see your following list. So let's learn the steps to hide followers on instagram with a private account.
Set Instagram account to private:
- First, open Instagram and go to the account section.
- Click on the three-dot at the top right and click on the Settings option.
- Then tap on the Privacy option.
- Then you will see an option for Private Account which will be disabled Tap on the Toggle button to enable it.
- Tap on the switch to private option for confirmation.
How to hide my following list on Instagram from followers in 2023
Even if you have your profile set to private, everyone on your follower list can see who you are following. There is no setting or option that allows you to keep your following list hidden from your followers.
But don't worry! Here's I have something for you. You can remove the user from whom you want to hide your following list.
After removing the user, he won't see your following list. Only they find the numbers.
Removing a user from the follower's list
- Open Instagram and go to the profile section.
- Tap on Followers.
- You will see the list of people who follow the instagram account you. Tap on the Remove right to the user name to remove the particular person.
How to hide followers on instagram without private account
Friends if you want to hide your followers without making your Instagram account private then you need to use block features.
In this case, you cannot hide your followers or the following list at once. You have to manually block accounts one by one from whom you want to hide your following or follower list.
After blocking a user he will not be able to find your profile page. So he/she will not be able to see your followers or following list.
Follow the steps below to block a user on Instagram:
- First, open and go to the lists on the instagram page of the user you want to block.
- Then at the top right, you will see a three-dot icon click on it.
- Tap on the Block option.
- You will get two options to block the user choose what you want.
- Then tap on the block to block the user.
Friends, there is still no such option on Instagram that you can enable or disable to hide your follower list.
Instagram is a popular social media platform and from time to time is bringing very good features and updates for its users, it is expected that Instagram will also add these features to it soon thinking about the privacy of its users.
So friends, if there is any update related to Instagram you will find it here. Also if you need more tips, you can check our Instagram section.