What to know
- How to see liked posts on instagram android & iPhone: Profile > Hamburger Menu > Your Activity > Interactions > Likes.
Welcome to Instagram where double-tapping a post is our daily routine. Have you ever wondered or wanted to know which post you have liked?
For this, we have a solution with the help of which you can see all your liked posts on Instagram.
Instagram is a great platform to discover new content and save posts that you love for future reference.
But with a never-ending scroll, it can be hard to keep track of the posts you have liked.
But the good news for you is that Instagram gives you the option to view your liked posts.
This makes it simple to keep track of your favorite posts and remember those moments.
Viewing your like post on Instagram is a simple process that will only take a few minutes of your time. So take your phone and get ready to know the method of how you can see like posts on Instagram.
How to see liked posts on Instagram [android and iPhone]
- Open the Instagram app and click on the profile icon.
- Tap on the hamburger menu at the top right corner.
- Now choose your activity option.
- Choose interactions.
- Select likes and you will see all the posts you have liked. Here you can choose short and filter options to find out which posts you have liked within a specific date.
How to view liked posts on Instagram PC
- Open Instagram from your browser.
- Click on the More option in the down-left corner.
- A pop-up opens. Select your activity.
- By default interactions and likes options are selected. If not then select.
- Here you will see all the posts you have liked also you can use the sort and filter option to find out which posts you have liked within a specific date.
Friends there are some questions related to how to see liked posts on Instagram. Many people are asking for their answers. I collect them from many forums and search engines. And added them to this article for my readers.
Q1. Why can't I see post I've liked on Instagram?
Sometimes back Instagram modified the app to remove the tab. But in the new update, Instagram added different steps on how to view your liked posts on Instagram. I already discuss you can check.
Q2. Can I view my liked posts on the Instagram website?
Yes. Before there is no option to view liked posts on the Instagram web. But recently in a new update, Instagram added these features on the web version.
Q3. Is it possible to see who has liked my posts on Instagram?
Yes, it's possible. If you want to check the recent like of your post then you can check in the notification option. Either you need to open the post and select the "Likes" button next to it. You will also see a list of people who have liked your posts.
Viewing liked posts on Instagram is a great way to revisit the content you've saved and discover hidden gems that you may have forgotten about. With a few simple steps, you can easily view the posts you've double-tapped over time.
By following the steps outlined in this article, you can easily find and view your liked posts on Instagram.
Remember, taking care of your liked posts is an important part of maintaining a clean and organized profile on Instagram. By regularly reviewing and managing your liked posts, you can ensure that your experience on the platform remains enjoyable and meaningful.
For more instagram tips like this, you can check our Instagram section and must share this post on your social media.